St Agnes College is committed:
• To provide youth with value based, socially relevant and globally competitive education
• To create a God-cantered atmosphere for spiritual growth
• To strengthen the faith, especially of the Catholic staff and students
• To respect life and uphold dignity of every person and promote human rights
• To collaborate with all stakeholders to ensure a culture of quality
God is our strength, let us commit
Our lives into His hands this day;
Trusting in Him to compass it
That we may find the perfect way.
Fearless of foes, we cast aside
The days of ease we loved of yore;
And stand to the shock of battle-tide
Despite all trials hard and sore.
God is our strength, why fear the foe?
His love like armour doth enfold
Our weak and wayward nature so,
That vanquished lies the tempter bold.
Behold His arm of valour strong,
We’ll cling to it in stormy fray,
Nor fear we any harm or wrong,
God is our strength, now and for aye